Tuesday, November 21, 2006

it's 2 am do you know where your sleep is?

I'm awake because I just finished a project for a class.

I had church conference on Sunday with an "interesting" section. i don't like interesting church conferences. boring is much better. no. really. boring means no one had an agenda.

Anyway, I was up until 4 am finishing sermon, pastor's report, and making sure the right forms with the right number of copies were in the right folders. I think this year's experience may have convinced the secretary that 3 weeks in advance to start the paperwork is not too much.

And then, on Monday at 6 pm, I had a final due. And due at midnight, a short but well researched paper and major project. All of that is completed. So even though I am actually finished with all that, my brain is still on. Where is that off switch? I'm really not uptight about anything in particular, I just can't get shut down.

No comments:

Site Meter