Tuesday, November 21, 2006

From RevGalBlogPals

All three of you who read, be sure to post!


Thanksgiving Delurking Week


There are so very many things in our lives that we can be thankful for. I personally, am thankful for such a wonderful group people represented by the RevGals and BlogPals and our community here online. At Bits and Odd Pieces of Mindy's Kingdom recently, some of us were noticing that there has been a drop in commenting recently. So, in honor of Mindy, Princess of Everything, we are having a Thanksgiving Delurking week! (Please notice the cow; that's for Mindy).

Place this image on your blog and announce Delurking Week, starting today and going until November 26th. When you visit a blog, you can either just say "Thank you for blogging" or place a blogstone (o) (The invention of PPB of The Ice Floe) or whatever verbage the Spirit moves you to leave.

Let the Delurking begin!

11 comments:

hip2b said...

(0)

Unknown said...

Okay,
Vicar, I am posting, Happy Thanksgiving, my blog stone (0), my love, my support.
Thanks for all your comments on my blog. We have got to be sisters or something like that.

I'll let you know how my charge conference goes.

Karen Sapio said...

De-lurking here. Thanks for blogging.

Jules said...

Another de-lurker. I have appreciated your comments over at my place.

Jody Harrington said...

Another de-lurker. Thanks for visiting me, too, and thanks for blogging. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Magdalene6127 said...

Actually, you are a daily stop for me, Vicar.

{Taking a swig of butterbeer}

(o) thanks for blogging!

Mags

net said...

and i am thanking God for you, vicar! let's raise our butterbeers to a blessed thanksgiving! lots of love!

net said...

and klah!

Theresa Coleman said...

(o)
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day.

PamBG said...

Just delurking too!

LutherLiz said...

(o)

De-lurking a week late

Site Meter