Saturday, February 10, 2007

friday five: American Idols from RevGalBlogPals


From Songbird: Yes, it's true. I've been watching Season Six of American Idol with my daughter, our first time dipping into this particular well of pop culture. In the spirit of believing you can do anything, as the auditioners so clearly do, please fill in the following five blanks.

1) If I could sing like anyone, it would be _Diane Schuur.

2) I would love to sing the song _When I fall in love__.


3) It would be really cool to sing at _Caravan of Dreams (but it's not there anymore).

4) If I could sing a dream duet it would be with _John Mayer_.


5) If I could sing on a TV or radio show, it would be _on Sesame Street_.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Good play- and hey this is about dreaming- so who cares if the Caravan of dreams is not there anymore!!!

Unknown said...

Sesame Street was a close second for me! I actually dream that my actor son will someday be famous enough to be a guest!

mid-life rookie said...

Caravan of Dreams? In cowboy town? Are you near there? I am.

Site Meter