Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I got TAGGED! Fab Four Meme

Fab Four Meme

I've been tagged by Mid-Life Rookie This one is all about fours.

Four jobs I've held:
Post office "causal" (I got to met the mail truck at 4:00 am)
sales person for chain video store
teller
lifeguard for Christian camp on a lake


Four films I could watch over and over:
Secondhand Lions
The Bells of Saint Mary's
Any Indiana Jones movie
True Lies

Four TV shows I watch:
Damages
Battlestar Galatica
LOST
Heroes

Four places I've lived:
Harry Truman's hometown (not the birthplace)
Amelia Earhart's hometown (the birthplace)
Small town named for Liberator of Spanish South American
University town in middle of state off of I-70

Four favorite colors (added later)
Red
Orange
Kelly Green
Yellow

Four favorite foods:
steak
beef stroganoff
Ritzy chicken
devil's food cake with milk chocolate icing


Four websites I visit everyday: (or almost daily)
my.yahoo.com
revgalblogpals.blogspot.com
npr.org
Blackboard

Four places I would love to be right now:
(for me all of these imply people who are fun to be with)

On a cruise
In Ireland
with my sister (who could have a baby at any moment)
playing cards

Four names I love but would/could not use for my children:
Jake
Deborah
Susan
Billy

2 comments:

mid-life rookie said...

Great Play. I left off four favorite colors. I'll add mine tonight. You visit Blackboard every day? You are a better mother than I am (ha.)

Jan said...

I like all your movies, esp. "Second Hand Lions," but I don't watch much tv. Thanks for playing

Site Meter